Genital warts are small growths caused by some type of HPV, or Human Papilloma Virus. HPV is a contagious infection transmitted sexually that has numerous strains or subtypes, of which some give rise eventually to genital warts. Treatment of genital warts using Wart Cream or other remedies needs to be started immediately they become visible.
Areas Affected by Genital Warts
The small growths caused by HPV can be quite tiny or emerge in large masses within certain areas as follows:
- Penis tip
- Shaft of penis
- Around the anus
- Vaginal interior or exterior
- Uterine opening
- Inside mouth or throat of someone practicing oral sex
Symptoms of Genital Warts
A general physician should be able to diagnose genital warts on any patient before going ahead to prescribe remedies for genital warts. Its common symptoms include:
- Presence of whitish, gray, red or pink matter of flat soft and irregularly shaped nature
- Painlessness, except when irritated through contact
- Burning and itching gets common when the warts get irritated
- Increased discomfort as warts ulcerate or get enlarged, raised and proliferate into clusters of cauliflower shape
- Ulcerate warts may itch, bleed or produce some foul-smelling discharge
- Difficulty urinating, defecating or having sexual intercourse
- Difficulty swallowing if warts have affected the throat
Professional Treatment of Genital Warts
Removal of genital warts can be conducted in various ways, while taking note of the location and intensity of the infection as follows:
- Electrocautery – a process of burning the warts electrically
- Cryotherapy – a process of removing cervical warts where warts get frozen in liquid Nitrogen
- Excision – includes surgery that could either be manual or laser-guided. It works well for the larger warts appearing on external surfaces
- Chemical treatment – involves direct injection of an active drug into the warts
Treating Genital Warts at Home
Genital Wart home removal creams and chemical gels can be applied on weekly basis to achieve eradication of warts. One could as well apply prescription treatments on them for between 3 and 4 days a week, for up to three months.
You can find a suitable Wart Cream on offer online, but it is advisable ensuring some caution when selecting during this process. At times, patients may feel some embarrassment about holding healthy discussion concerning HPV infections like genital warts. People who are shy of exposing their condition to other parties might find buying this cream a helpful idea. More information brand name: WartCream
An array of wart treatments at home is available and one can peruse various websites for a list of treatment protocols approved by the FDA. You could even carry out a comparative analysis of the natural oils and creams utilized within this context. It is also possible to log onto certain websites among these where you get to select an appropriate therapeutic regime. Make sure to adhere to the instructions indicated on the product chosen and consult your physician if symptoms persist.
You can get online now at http://www.wartcream.com/ to obtain information about an effective Wart Cream for combating the threat of genital warts.